I use Polyvore as a virtual inventory tool for my creative activity.
First, it's a virtual closet for me, which helps me
- visualize wardrobes and
- plan future wardrobe purchases
I also started keeping track of my favorite products like makeup, face wash, and nail polish.
I also make jewelry, so I can use it to
- inventory my jewelry components,
- use sets as sketches for projects, including components and inspiration pieces, and
- match ideas to my current wardrobe.
I've also recently started using for baking and cooking ideas:
- I make sketches for recipes or flavor combo ideas.
- I inventory my kitchen tools, like cookie cutters and icing tips.
I also have things like favorite drinks or foods, everyday things I carry in my purse, and pieces you can find in my gym locker.
All of this helps me when I'm out shopping or find something on sale online.